Hi! Welcome to my website!
Are you searching for a fun and knowledgeable piano or voice teacher for you or your child? How about art lessons, or a fun painting class, right here in Dickson?
You’re in the right place!
I’m Sharon Taylor, a 35+ Year Instructor of the Arts and exactly who you’ve been looking for!
Let’s just see what we can learn together!
Available Musical Training Options:
- Classical Training (Piano & Voice)
- Non-Traditional Piano (Playing by ear)
- Playing with Chords and Chord Charts
- Learning to play and sing together
- Classical Singing Style (Opera, Arias, etc.)
- Vocal Coaching
- Modern Vocal Training (Pop/Gospel/Country/Jazz)
- Extending and Improving Vocal Range
- Musicality and Stage Presence
- Ear Training and Pitch Improvement
- Audition Preparation for Theatre or Talent Competitions
- Sight Reading
- General Music Education
- Music Theory
- Nashville Number Charts
Interested in Art?
- Saturday Group Painting Classes (Acrylic on canvas, watercolor on paper)
- Individual Instruction (Variety of mediums such as acrylic, watercolor, pencil, pastels, etc.)
- Painting Parties
- Private Watercolor and Acrylic Painting Lessons
- Tuition for private lessons is $120/month
- Music Lessons- 30 minute lesson once a week.
- Art Lessons- 60 minute lesson bi-monthly.
- Group Art classes are on select Saturdays and cost $25-45 each.
- Schedule varies. Text me for availability.
June 14, 2022.
I have been taking my child to Mrs. Sharon for 3 years for singing lessons now. Over the past 3 years my daughter has maintained as well as improved her voice control. Sharon is amazing at what she does and she is awesome with kids! She is patient, kind, and talented. She is a great teacher/mentor who becomes your friend quickly!
June 7, 2022.
It’s great having a teacher that makes you feel comfortable when learning to keep a pitch. Singing has always seemed to embarrassing for me to practice with help. Sharon doesn’t judge and has great patience. She is also a knowledgeable and skilled piano teacher.
June 2, 2022.
I always have a good time learning with Ms.Sharon! Even though I initially started with her for vocal instruction, I was able to both make progress in my singing, learn a thing or two about piano, as well as general theory. Ms.Sharon is a bubbly, vibrant person and I can easily say I've never had a boring lesson. I always leave with an assignment for the week and it is always a practice that is helpful, yet not overwhelming. I highly recommend!
June 2, 2022.
Sharon is absolutely lovely and a WEALTH of information. My daughter has taken from her for over 2 years now and at this point I'm not sure if I'm paying for piano lessons or therapy sessions but either way I'm down for it. 😆 Sharon's influence on my daughters life has changed her for the better. 💕
May 10, 2022.
We have been taking lessons from Mrs. Sharon for over 8 years. She currently teaches 3 of my boys. All 3 are learning piano and 1 of them also takes vocal lessons. Mrs. Sharon is the absolute best at what she does! All three of my boys have learned so much from her and they look forward to their lessons every week. She makes learning fun for them!
May 4, 2022.
Mrs.Sharon began teaching my Eldest son piano several years ago. It’s been such a joy to resume lessons with my younger kids.We have introduced them to her art classes and voice lessons. She teaches them at their own skill level and alters lessons according to their learning style. It has been a blessing to witness them gaining new skills so fast with a truly warm, personal and caring teacher like her! She is very accommodating and truly has a passion for the arts! She has my highest recommendation.
May 4, 2022.
We are so happy we found her. She has made learning the piano seem attainable and enjoyable- my child actually looks forward to her lesson! Sharon listens to the student and the parent and finds a way to make both enjoy the experience.
New Time Slots just became available for November! Won’t last long!
Text Sharon today! 615-838-4863
Private voice, piano and art lessons, group painting classes in Dickson Tennessee. Nashville, Burns, Kingston Springs, Pegram, Bellevue, Waverly, Camden, Linden, Erin, White Bluff, McEwen, Centerville, Bon Aqua area music lessons.