New Classes Added in our Events Calendar!
These classes will be held regularly and are designed not only for entertainment but for learning basic art elements and concepts to become better artists as we paint together. Becoming an artist changes the way you see the world!
- Classes allow 2.5 hours total. Total painting time will be approximately 2 hours.
- Feel free to bring snacks for you (or snacks to share, if you’d like) for the class. Bottled water will be provided.
- This is a family-friendly environment so no alcohol or smoking or vaping allowed.
- Should class need to be rescheduled, refunds will be issued if you cannot attend rescheduled class.
- Credit will not be issued if you miss class without giving Sharon 24 hours notice.
- Class size is limited to 10 people. Reserve your spot today!
- You will be painting an art piece on canvas using acrylic paints. We will complete your project during class time.
- Please dress accordingly. Paints can be messy. Wear an old t-shirt or apron.
- If you have a hair blow dryer you feel comfortable bringing to class and possibly sharing, please do. They help to speed along the process tremendously.
- Please text Sharon with questions at 615-838-4863.